Israel's ParaZero, a frontrunner in drone safety solutions, has unveiled its latest parachute system, the SafeAir M350 Pro, tailored for DJI’s enterprise drone M350 RTK.
The SafeAir M350 Pro aims to enhance drone flight safety. With integrated sensors, it monitors the drone's in-flight movements, flagging potential critical malfunctions. Should a problem arise, ParaZero’s SmartAir Pro onboard computer springs into action. The system disconnects the drone's power and sends out an audible warning to those below. Almost immediately, a lightweight parachute deploys, ensuring the drone’s safe and measured descent to the ground.
Key features of the safety system for the DJI M350 drone include:
- Independent flight termination.
- Self-triggering mechanisms.
- Parachute system's automatic and manual arming.
- A hassle-free installation process of under 10 minutes.
- Dual parachute deployment options: manual and automatic.
- Remote control for manual parachute deployment.
- Audio alarms for ground safety.
- Data accessibility from the in-built black box.
- Comprehensive mounting and installation tools.
- Continuous battery operation.
Previously, ParaZero secured the ASTM F3322-18 stamp of approval for the parachute designed for the DJI M300 RTK. Similar validation for the M350 is expected soon.
Boaz Shetzer, ParaZero’s CEO, commented on the launch, highlighting that their innovative parachute tech has facilitated regulatory clearances for enhanced operations worldwide. Such advancements include autonomous flights beyond visual sight, populated area operations, and drone deliveries. He emphasized ParaZero's commitment to furnishing solid safety measures to counter potential ground risks during emergencies.